This position will report to the Head of Group accounting for finance tasks and to the local CEO for other tasks. This role will be responsible for supporting the Finance, HR and Admin functions for the North American legal entity, employing approximately 10 people.
This position is approximately 20 hours per week, over 5 days, mornings are required for communication with teams in France, Germany and the UK. Flexibility is essential to reflect financial deadlines throughout each month.
As Finance and Office manager you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Finance department and liaising with HR Department, and support the general administration activities.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Finance department including;
- Supervise and review the outsourced accounting output.
- Ensure proper accounting, policies and principles in accordance with the group policies.
- Coordinate the Month and end-year process of the local entity with the different actors, review the monthly reporting packaging for the German holding.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements on request.
- Support the planning and forecasting processes.
- Maintain the Local ERP liaising with the group provider.
Administration / Legal
- Support the local management in the administration.
- Support the local organization in managing purchase requests, purchase orders.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies, IT, etc.
- Support the president and the company in the secretarial services of the company.
HR, Payroll, Benefits
- Being the interface between the employees and the payroll providers.
- Support the HR processes coordinating with the group HR and local management for recruiting, training etc;
- Manage benefit needs and changes and communicate with benefit providers.
- Ordering necessary peripherals for staff such as credit cards, laptops and phones, business cards, uniforms etc.
Other duties may reasonably be required, in line with your main duties
- ACMA CGMA, Chartered is desirable.
- Relevant experience in Accounting.
- Having work in a multinational environment in a matrix organization would be a plus.
- HR knowledge is also desirable.
Well developed people skills (EQ and EI) - especially communication and team working; problem solving; flexibility; mental resilience; professionalism; calm manner; positive attitude; numeracy; approachable; strong intuition; committed; practical, realistic but optimistic; company minded.
Proven Microsoft Excel strong Skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables, sumif, etc.)
Microsoft Business Central experience or structured ERP is desirable.
Competitive health care package included.