FiberLean Technologies (a Werhahn Group company) is a leading global supplier of Microfibrillated Cellulose and has made significant breakthroughs in new applications and platform technologies. FiberLean's technology makes a valuable contribution to a sustainable circular economy. Currently, FiberLean employs approximately 100 people globally. The administrative headquarters are located in Neuss, key functions in the UK, further global expansions are planned.
To strengthen our team at the headquarters in Neuss, we are looking for an Assistant to the Executive Board.
- Reliable and forward-looking support of the management in all administrative and organizational tasks.
- Independent takeover of office management at the Neuss location.
- Correspondence with internal and external contacts in German and English as well as coordination of inquiries and their prioritization.
- Planning, organization and documentation of internal and external meetings.
- Planning and booking work related international travel (accommodation, flights, taxis etc)
- Support in addressing customers in the area of sales & marketing, including the use of relevant social media channels
- Support in conference organisation in Europe to present FiberLean Technologies
- Independent implementation of special projects.
Education and Experience
- Completed commercial vocational training and experience in office management or an assistant function.
- Strong team and organizational skills in a very international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English combined with a high level of intercultural competence.
- Confident handling of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and teams.
- Self-motivated, proactive and independent.
Here at FiberLean our core values, known as The FiberLean Way are :
- Partnerships - So we are looking for - Positivity – Integrity – Professionalism
- Innovation - We look for - Creativity – Open-mindedness – Re-designing the norm
- Expertise - We are striving for - Excellence – Advancement – Teaching
Why should you apply?
This position is varied and exciting in a very dynamic, international environment with the opportunity to help shape the further expansion of the company. The workplace is attractive and modern in the centre of Neuss.
We will offer you a competitive salary, annual reviews, several types of bonuses, generous Pension, recruitment referral scheme, service awards, LinkedIn Learning account, work-life balance, social events, trust and flexibility, support of a great team and career development etc!
Do you think this sounds like a great next step for you? We look forward to hearing from you!